Friday 22 February 2013

DRESS-DOWN FRIDAY

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my office today its dress-down Friday. Its a day when everyone is allowed to wear anything apart from official clothes to work but then there is a fine to be paid *gasp*. Don't worry all the proceeds will be matched by the organisation and then donated to any charity *awwwww*. Yeah i know we are cute like that. *batslashes*.

So for the day i was thinking of what to wear and i decided i wasn't going to go downright traditional. I opted for a denim dress with some Ankara fabric. I then decided to make accessories to go with my dress and i was excited about mixing denim with the pieces as it was something i have never done before. Like i always say am not a good writer so here are the pictures.

PS: My mum is a fashion designer so she made the dress obviously you can guess where i got the talent! *wink*. See her blog here:  http://bolseydesigns.blogspot.com/

ENJOY!!!

The headband and bangles!
The headband!
The bangles!
The complete look!
Office buddies!
Hot like rodo!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous...how can i place my orders *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jumoke good to hear from you. You can call me on 08152629193 or 08065646272 or if you have a bb add me 296D79B9

    ReplyDelete